2019 FALL Practices
PARTICIPANTS: Varsity, Junior Varsity, 14U and advancing 12U
DATES: Thursdays starting on August 22nd until a dated determined by Coach Egeland
TIME: 7:00 PM TO 8:15 PM
LOCATION: South Middle School, Grand Forks, ND
REQUIREMENTS: 1. Current USLA membership
2. You had to have participated in the 2019 lacrosse season (NO NEW PLAYERS)
3. Must have a full set of lacrosse gear (helmet, stick, gloves, pads, etc.)
- The FALL Practice Session is an opportunity for existing players to develop additional lacrosse skills and have fun playing skill-based games
- Players need to bring a stick, helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, mouth guard, and cleats to camp each day.
- Participants must be a registered member of US Lacrosse ( www.uslacrosse.org/membership ).
- The camp is sponsored by the Grand Cities Lacrosse Association and will be run by our Varsity Coach, Bobbie Egeland. For more information submit questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Bobbie Egeland.
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 09/01/2000 and 08/31/2008